Education

Education
Creating The Future!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Action Research Project

Hey Everyone!

Below is a link to my Action Research Project created in my Assessments class. I performed my presentation based on the question of "What impact would learning videos have on student learning?" I find this to be an important question to ask. Especially considering I am looking to become a STEM Biology teacher so I want to understand what methods and strategies are best to introducing videos into my instruction. If you take a look at the presentation I created, it will inform you of the steps I would take to performing my research, experiment, and ways I would present my results with my recommended solutions. It is not just the students who need to become problem solvers and present solutions, but we do too! Please take a look and enjoy! Thank you!


Prezi Link: http://prezi.com/2ikcs4noalmu/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy

1 comment:

  1. Samantha, I think that this topic is extremely interesting. Many people view videos in class as an easy lesson where teachers don't have to teach. I think that certain videos used in the right context will immensely support a lesson and they are great supplements to STEM classes. I really like that you did not just base the study on Biology classrooms, but a variety of STEM classes!

    ReplyDelete